This is an official ‘Trigger Warning’ to all patriotic citizens of the USA, the EUSSR, and to citizens of the Western Alliance across the globe:
What follows is ‘Fake Olds’. This deviant blogger MarkGB is attempting to hijack the history that we have already stolen. If you read this, you do so at your own peril…at least until such time that we can finally get away with banning this kind of filth.
An absurdly concise & deeply cynical history of Europe and America, 1918-2018
- In 1918, after 100 years of having their arses kicked by Germany - France is rescued by its allies and insists on imposing a punitive and vindictive WW1 ‘peace treaty’ on the Germans
- To everyone’s shock the Germans have a dreadful time making ends meet, and when a badly damaged Austrian psychopath tells them it’s not their fault, they go along with it - particularly when he provides them with bread and a job in a weapons factory
- By the time that most of the Germans finally wake up, pretending to be still asleep is the best way to survive. Those who protest openly are summarily beaten up or ‘disappeared’ by gangs of badly damaged German psychopaths, who are grateful for the opportunity to exercise their depravity behind the safety of a uniform
- The Austrian psychopath is eventually halted in the west by a 20 mile stretch of water and a handful of extremely brave British pilots who don’t know when to quit…and in the East by a long cold winter, impossibly long supply lines, and the Russian people, who despite suffering twenty million deaths…don’t know when to quit either
- After a few years of selling arms in exchange for gold the US enters the war & accelerates the decline of the Austrian psychopath, before dropping two atomic bombs on Japan - in order to let everyone know who’s in charge now. In particular the plan is to scare the bejeebers out of the Russians. Alas for Washington, then as now, they don’t understand that Russians don’t do 'intimidated'
- Throughout hostilities Hollywood makes lots of movies about how the US is single-handedly winning the war - starring draft dodgers like John Wayne, who does the hard PR work whilst guys like Clark Gable and Jimmy Stewart slink off flying airplanes over enemy territory
- After the war, Washington decides that the world needs a new BBA (Big Boss Acronym); so it proceeds to replace the BCE (British Colonial Empire) with the ACE (American Corporatist Empire). The US has been acing the world ever since
- After sixty years of their government replacing regimes that won’t obey orders, American citizens finally get so pissed off with the body bags arriving back at Andrews airbase, that Washington is forced to find a new strategy. It comes up with the total whizz idea of creating terrorist networks to fight proxy wars. The strategy is remarkably successful for a number of years due to a population brought up to believe ‘we’re the good guys’; a belief which is constantly reinforced by corrupt newspaper proprietors, compliant editors and an army of highly educated journalistic morons that any dictator would be proud to call his own
- As we near the end of 2017, the ACE is crumbling: its monetary system is a house of cards, the moral authority of its leaders is almost completely spent, and for the first time since 1945, the developing world has an alternative – a Russian/Chinese alliance that has decided to do its own thing
- As we enter 2018, we have arrived at ‘End of Empire’, which is a process not an event. This is a very dangerous time. Unless enough of us wake up, the ACE parasites will employ the 'solution’ that has been the last resort of tyrants everywhere and always: mass slaughter – yours not theirs
None of this is a reason to get depressed. It is, however, a very good reason to get angry. Seriously.
I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...Noli illegitimi carborundum.